My current rate is $230 per 50-minute session. I also provide a limited number of sliding scale hours within my practice and encourage you to discuss this option if my fee is outside of your ability to pay.
I am an out-of-network psychotherapist. Most insurance plans provide partial reimbursement for seeing an out-of-network psychotherapist. Upon request, I will provide you with monthly statements that you can submit to your insurance. Please check with your insurance on the reimbursement rate. You may need to provide the following billing code: 90837.
It is your responsibility to pay the agreed upon fee at the time of services, regardless of your insurance arrangements. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
- Am I covered for out-of-network mental health providers?
- Do I need to meet a deductible before receiving any reimbursements or paying co-pays?
- How much or what percentage of the weekly fee for an out-of-network provider is covered by my insurance?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization before my first visit?
- What am I required to submit to receive reimbursements?